Meat Grinder Universal Sausage Stuffing Tube Sausage Maker
- Before buying if you are not sure if it fits yours, please contact
our customer service, we will give you more help and suggestions.
- Universal sausage stuffers for #5,#8,#12 grinder stuffing tube for
casing, stainless steel meat grinder stuffing tube
- Three types of output
- The Kitcherner ST-604015 15-lbs Stainless Steel Vertical Sausage
Stuffer features strong steel gears and frame, stainless steel
cyliner and base.
- The aluminum gear-box and two steel bars create a more reliable and
- Safe and sanitary structure of covering all steel gears with the
- The durable structure makes stuffing your own sausage quick, simple
and effortless. The vertical design makes it extremely easy to
- Stainless steel base with holes for attachment to tabletop.
- Heavy-duty piston comes with a stainless steel air-release valve to
let air escape from the culinder while stuffing sausage.
- Stainless steel cylinder is easily removed for filling and
- Comes with three stuffing tubes in 3/4'', 7/8'' and 1-1/4''
|Capacity(lbs/hr)||5 lb. (2.3kg)|
10 lb. (4.5kg)
|Weight||11/10 lb.(5/4.5kgs)||19.8/17.6 lb.(9/8kgs)||31/26 lb.(14/12kgs)|
Sausage Stuffing Directions:
- By rotating the handle clockwise, you will move the piston down and
force the sausage mixture down and throught the funnel into the
- Hold the casing on the sausage tube in one hand and slowly let the
meat output pull the casing from the tube.
- Fill casing as desired by holding casing back on tube.
- While extruding the sausage, hold the casing against the end of the
funnel to help pack the sausage firmly into the casing.
- Twist or tie the sausage into links as desired.
- Tie end of casing into a knot.
- Repeat this procedure until you have completed your sausages.